The gym will be closed Memorial Day weekend (05/25/13 - 05/27/13) and the last week of school (06/03/13 - 06/07/13). Also, girl's team practice will be cancelled 06/10/13.
Rules & Policies
- Gymnasts are expected to be on time for class.
- Gymnasts should not arrive more than 15 minutes early for their class and must be picked up no more than 15 minutes after class. Gymnasts should sit on the bleachers and wait for their class to begin.
- Children are not allowed in the parking lot without a parent. Please escort your child to and from your car.
- Gymnasts are asked not to bring jewelry or other valuables. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- No food, drink, gum, or candy in the gym area. Food and drinks are permitted in the parent area but please clean up after yourself. Smoking in the gym is not permitted by any person.
- Attire: All girls should wear a leotard without a skirt. Boys, T-shirt and shorts. No snaps, buttons, or zippers. No loose or baggy clothing and no jewelry.
- Long hair must be tied back out of the eyes with something soft. If their hair reaches their eyes, it must be pulled back. Please do not wear hard, bulky, or elaborate hair accessories.
- No one is allowed on grey carpet, mats, or other equipment unless permitted by an instructor. No shoes permitted in gym areas.
- Monthly payments are due before the month’s first lesson. If you are dropping lessons, you must fill out a drop form or you will be charged for the next month’s lessons.
- Classes are priced by the month not by the lesson. The school ensures that a minimum of 7 lessons will be offered each month. If less than 7 lessons are offered in any one-month a discount will be given or a make- up lesson will be offered.
- Rates are not reduced for absences. If you will have a planned absence you must let us know ahead of time and we will try to schedule a make-up lesson with another class if available or offer an hour of Saturday Open Gym time.
- Information on unexpected gym closures will be announced on our website and the phone answering machine. Other information will be posted on a bulletin board in the gym.